2021 Plant Ordering Information
We accept SNAP/HIP EBT, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay. If you wish to pay with an EBT card, please choose that option at checkout and we will process your card upon pickup or delivery. We also accept cash upon pickup, and appreciate exact change.
WHEN CAN I PICK UP MY PLANTS?
We will notify you when your order is ready for pickup. If you would like to pick up part of your order before all items are ready, feel free to check in via email and request a partial pick up. We may also reach out to you if most of your order is ready but one or more items will still need significantly more time.
Plants are generally available during the following time periods:
- Late April - Peas, Cold Hardy Greens like kale and collards, broccoli, lettuce, cold hardy herbs and flowers
- Early-Mid May - All of the above plus tomatoes, flowers, basil, beans, more herbs, cucumbers, squash, limited varieties of peppers & eggplant
- Mid-Late May and into June - All of the above plus melons, a wider variety of peppers, tomatoes, flowers, and more. Cold hardy greens and brassicas tend to be less available toward the end of May.
If you hope to pick up plants outside of these time frames, please contact us before ordering and we will accommodate when possible.
HOW DO I GET MY PLANTS?
All plant pickups will take place at 178 Conway Street in Greenfield. You will receive specific instructions in your order confirmation email regarding parking, finding your plants, and up to date covid related protocols.
- For 2021, delivery will be limited to Greenfield, Turners Falls and Montague.
- Delivery options will be "early-mid May" or "mid-late May".
- We are unable to accommodate more specific date requests.
Have any questions? need more information? Please let us know! info(at)rainbowharvestfarm.com is the best way to reach us. You can also call or text Farmer David at 413-271-2772. I'll do my best to reply within 48 hours.